CPAP is a term quite familiar to those who face sleeping disorders. It is designed to aid those who have issues with sleeping. However, it may prove to be quite ineffective if it is not assembled properly and cleaned effectively. And that is where SoClean has come to the rescue of many CPAP users across the world.
The SoClean makes use of an innovative technology that ensures the CPAP, BPAP and many other similar devices are sanitized completely. The product is found to be quite effective in the studies where it manages to eliminate nearly 99.9% germs and bacteria in the entire equipment including the mask, reservoir and hose. This doesn’t make use of any harmful chemicals or even water and neither does it require you to disassemble the machine.
A complete sanitization solution offered by Soclean ensures that the equipment is left completely clean and dry by the end of the process. The process is quite simple where you just have to follow three simple steps namely
- Setting up the equipment
- Connecting to the equipment to be cleaned
- Close the lid to let the sanitization process begin.
Pros of SoClean CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer
Sleep apnea doesn’t distinguish between old and young but it can happen to anyone of any age. To find immediate and an effective relief one has to definitely make use of machines like the CPAP. Given below are some of the benefits which one can gain with the Soclean SoClean CPAP Cleaner and Sanitizer.
- You can connect this to many of the Sleep apnea related equipments including CPAP, BPAP or VPAP, Bi-PAP and more. You might however need an adapter for some of the CPAP machines.
- Automated sanitizer which can be used every day to clean your CPAP equipment effectively.
- The Soclean Sanitizer doesn’t just get rid of the germs and bacteria but is quite effective against viruses and formation of molds as well.
- There is no need to disassemble your equipment to use this sanitizer.
- You don’t need any chemical to operate and neither is there a requirement to use water.
- Tested independently in lab and is approved and registered with FDA.
- The interface is quite simple and the LED indicators help you to know when the machine is working and when it is done.
- The machine works by pumping in ozone which doesn’t get out after cleaning the equipment. This could cause breathing issues over the long run if the CPAP uses plastic or low quality silicone in its make. These materials will easily deteriorate with more exposure to ozone.
- Slightly expensive than other similar products.
SoClean has been a boon to those who have been suffering from Sleep apnea (all the different types) and have been using multiple equipments to find relief. It is however prudent to check the CPAP or any other equipment periodically by disassembling them and check for kind of deterioration inside the equipment.
Click here to see Soclean 2 review – the latest CPAP machine