Keurig K55 review
Quite a few of us cannot get our day going unless we have that cup of coffee in the morning. And this inevitably makes a coffee machine a permanent fixture in many households. Getting a good coffee maker, which can make you a good cup of coffee is not quite an easy find. Even if you do find a machine, some of them overly complicated to break your head early in the morning.
When you compile a list of renowned coffee makers are concerned, the Keurig definitely makes it to the top performers list in the industry. They have a variety of coffee makers and each of them have distinctive features that make them more appealing to the coffee loving public. The K55 is probably one of the most celebrated of the lot for it comes with highly reliable features and is quite easy to use.
The Keurig K55 has gained popularity purely because of its simple design. There is no LCD screens or bright displays to distract and complicate the coffee making process and yet the coffee maker brings some of the most interesting and exciting features one can find in such a machine. It is a machine that is deeply loved by all those who love coffee for it is just a simple push of a button that is required to get your favorite coffee in a glass.
Features of the Keurig K55
As a popular machine for making coffee, the Keurig K55 indeed comes with some undeniably interesting options. Some of them include,
- Many beverages in one machine. While it is referred to as a coffee maker, it doesn’t simply end with coffee making. You can also make iced drinks, tea, hot chocolate and other drinks with this coffee machine.
- There are three different brew sizes to choose from namely, 10, 8 and 6 ounces.
- The most important aspect of the machine lies in the simplicity in using it. You just have to put the cup, choose the size of brew, and push the button for the coffee to get ready in minutes.
- The machine comes with a drip tray indicator. This will keep you posted on the refilling time, heating and descaling processes. This way you are always aware of what your machine is doing as the coffee is brewing.
- Looking for hot coffee without a delay, then you can definitely make use of the preheat option in this machine. So now your coffee will be piping hot and ready within a minute.
- You can cater nearly 8 cups for the reservoir in this machine can hold up to 48 ounces at a time.
- And when your machine is idle it automatically shuts off saving you the much needed energy.
- It also comes with K-cups that can be reused as many times you want.
While being simple, it also comes with extensive features. There have been scattered complaints over the durability which could be avoided if you purchase from the manufacturer directly or from a reputed dealer.