Cameras have always managed to capture the attention of everyone, whether they want to be captured in it or rather use it to capture others. Photography has been an art that even a child can appreciate. With smart phones and tablets making it easy for anyone to take a snap with a click, photography has become everyone’s game and yet if you want to make a difference, you need to get your hands on a decent and a professional camera from a trusted manufacturer.
Not everyone can be a professional photographer however everyone does have moments that are indeed memorable to be caught through the camera lens. If you are not a skilled photographer and you love taking snaps of those wonderful moments in your life, then you need something that is compact and easy to carry around like the Canon Powershot Elph 350 HS.
The camera which was first featured by Canon in the year 2015 has been garnering all the attention across the world for it is not just sleek but it also comes with really interesting features that makes your photos more memorable. The camera is one of the top productions in the line of compact cameras from Canon.
Pros of Canon PowerShot ELPH 350 HS (Black)
- Slim and compact that you can easily fit into your pocket and carry anywhere.
- Built in wifi so that you can transfer your images to phone or PC on both Android and iOS platforms without a delay.
- The camera is also well connected through the Canon connect App which means you can operate this remotely from your smart phone.
- With the built in NFC, the pairing with your Android devices is now quite easy.
- 32 predefined situations for shooting the perfect shot.
- The video is available in 1080 pixels in HD.
- Capturing clear shots in low lights is now possible without a tripod, thanks to the innovative IS from Canon.
- 12x optical zoom for improved image quality.
- Creative shot mode to help you create artistically share worthy pictures.
- If you have been using DSLR or other professional cameras, then you will find that the screen in the camera is not as clear as it boasts to be.
- It doesn’t work when you are taking a photo of a subject that is constantly in motion.
- You need to be quite careful while handling this camera for a simple touch can end up in a picture taken.
- The battery life is low compared to other compact cameras.
- There is no manual control on focus and exposure.
Compared to the many different compact cameras in the market, the Canon Powershot ELPH 350 HS does come at a cheaper price. However, some may not find it living up to the expectations that one has from a brand like Canon. If you are looking for a cheaper option of a camera that is for a rougher use and not for some artistic or professional snaps, then this might just do for you.